An event every day that begins at 9:30am, repeating until June 8, 2019
The 5-Day MSC Intensive will be offered by Dr. Lynette Monteiro, C.Psych., Certified MSC Teacher.
The program introduces participants to the three components of self-compassion:
* common humanity, and
Participants will learn how to bring this directly into their lives through experiential exercises, meditations, movement practices, and small and large group work. Meditations will cultivate the practice of loving-kindness, compassion, and equanimity. Sessions will include both didactic and experiential components.
In MSC you will learn how to:
* Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
* Understand the science of self-compassion
* Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
* Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
* Transform challenging relationships, old and new
* Manage caregiver fatigue
* Practice the art of savoring and self-appreciation
Please contact the OMC Registrar for further information and registration forms (Link Below).
Maximum 10 participants
Cost CDN $800
Meals & lodgings not included
Snacks will be available at breaks
This program is accepted as a Psychological Service and may be reimbursed by extended health insurers. Please let us know of any specific information your insurer requires.
CEUs available for Canadian Psychologists.