When: Sunday, 4-5:15pm, 9/13-10-18
Cost: $150, partial scholarships available
Join MSC Trained Teachers, Monica and Diane, to explore the life-changing power of self-compassion. This course uses meditations, group discussion, and experiential exercises, to explore the following themes:
– Treating ourselves with more kindness and self-compassion
– Working skillfully and kindly with the inner critic
– Motivating ourselves with compassion rather than criticism
– Working with difficult emotions
– Bringing compassion to ourselves and the people around us
– Connecting with our values so we can live our lives with an increased sense of fulfillment and purpose
Cultivating self-compassion can fundamentally shift how we relate to ourselves. Instead of meeting our imperfections and challenges with self-blame and criticism, we can bring a kind and mindful attention to our experiences and a sense of love and care to ourselves.
Self-compassion is not another thing to add to your to-do list. It’s an entirely new way of relating to yourself and the experience of being human!