An 8-week Mindful Self-Compassion course at Kyung Hee University in Seoul, South Korea
With Seogwangsnim, Ph.D. (Certified Teacher) & Jeong Suk Kim, Ph.D. (Trained Teacher)
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an empirically-supported, 8-week, training program designed to cultivate the skill of self-compassion. The goal is for participants to directly experience self-compassion and learn practices that evoke self-compassion in daily life.
After participating in this course, you’ll be able to:
• Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
• Understand the science of self-compassion
• Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• Transform challenging relationships
• Manage caregiver fatigue
• Practice the art of savoring and self-appreciation
NOTE: This course is offered as a subject for students of Graduate School of Public Policy and Civic Engagement at Kyung Hee University
The course will be conducted mainly in Korean. Course Brochure and further details from email@example.com.