An 8-week Mindful Self-Compassion course at International Seon Center in Seoul, South Korea
With Jeong Suk Kim, Ph.D. (Trained Teacher) & Ven. Bokwan Choi(Trained Teacher)
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an empirically-supported, 8-week, training program designed to cultivate the skill of self-compassion. The goal is for participants to directly experience self-compassion and learn practices that evoke self-compassion in daily life. This program is offered to mental health professionals.
After participating in this course, you’ll be able to:
• Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
• Understand the science of self-compassion
• Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• Transform challenging relationships
• Manage caregiver fatigue
• Practice the art of savoring and self-appreciation
The course will be conducted mainly in Korean. Course Brochure and further details from firstname.lastname@example.org.