One event on June 25, 2022 at 12:00 pm
In this standard Mindful Self Compassion 8 week Course you will learn:
* How to stop being so hard on yourself
* How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
* How to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
* How to transform difficult relations, both old and new
* Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
* The theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
* How to become your own best teacher
A randomized, controlled trial demonstrated that MSC significantly increased self-compassion, compassion for others, mindfulness, and life satisfaction, as well as decreased depression, anxiety and stress. Improvements were linked to how much a person practiced mindfulness and self-compassion in their daily lives.
8 classroom sessions: Thursdays 12:00 Noon – 2:45 pm, April 12th – May 31st
Retreat day: Saturday May 12th 9am – 4pm
Instructor: Oori Silberstein, Mindfulness Northwest Instructor and Trained MSC Teacher
Aditi Yoga | Bodywork Studio
4206 Stone Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
(map and directions)
Retreat day (Saturday May 12th):
Location to be determined
$340 – $520 sliding scale (paying on the higher end makes the lower end possible, our usual built-in “scholarship” system).
The fee includes all 9 meetings and instructional materials (course manual and home practice CDs).
Payment plans are available during registration (4 equal monthly payments; no financing fee).
Financial Assistance: Scholarship assistance may be available for those unable to pay at the low end of the sliding fee scale.