An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until June 12, 2021
An 8-Week Journey
May 18-July 6, 2021
6:30 pm-9pm EST
Half-day retreat June 26, 2021
10 am-1 pm EST
Cost: 400USD (325USD if registered by 4/25/21)
Jennifer Ayres, Ph.D. & Gagan Vasudeva, MSW, RSW
• MSC is an empirically-supported, curriculum-based program that was developed by clinical psychologist Chris Germer, Ph.D. and researcher Kristin Neff, Ph.D.
• Research indicates that MSC provides wellness-enhancing benefits to participants:
o Decreased stress
o Decreased negative self-talk
o Higher rates of health-promoting behaviors
o Higher levels of overall life satisfaction
• All classes will occur via Zoom and last for 2.5 hours with breaks.
• Course participants will be provided with a course handbook via PDF.
• This course meets requirements for the MSC teacher training prerequisites.
• This course is not a substitute for psychotherapy or any other healthcare services. Participants are encouraged to consult with their healthcare professionals prior to enrolling if they have health-related concerns that could affect their ability to benefit from session content and activities.
• Course preparation materials will be emailed prior to the first class.
• Dr. Ayres and Ms. Vasudeva are experienced teachers of mindfulness, self-compassion, and meditation.
If you are interested in this course, please register here or contact us via email ([email protected], [email protected]). Please note that our final class will occur from 1-3:30PM EST instead of our regularly scheduled time. We look forward to meeting you soon!