When a close friend is struggling, we’re likely to offer them support and compassion in their distress. Imagine what it would be like to give yourself the same caring attention whenever you needed it! All that’s required is a shift in the direction of your attention — recognizing that you are a worthy recipient of your own kindness, too.
We’re excited to bring you a hybrid 8 Week Mindful Self-Compassion course. What makes this course hybrid? Our eight weekly sessions will be offered online, through Zoom and the luxurious 1/2 day Mindful Self-Compassion Retreat will be in-person (on April 10, 2022). You’ll be sent the Zoom links for each session in advance.
In this eight-week course you’ll learn:
• How to stop being so hard on yourself
• How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• How to motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
• How to transform difficult relationships, both old and new
• Mindfulness and self-compassion practices for home and everyday life
• The theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
• How to become your own best teacher
Our sessions will meet on the following Sundays: March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, 24, May1 and 8 from 6:00 – 8:30pm ET.
We will host our in-person 1/2 day Retreat on April 10 and take a break on April 17 for Easter.
The 1/2 day in person MSC Retreat will be in the White Marsh/Baltimore, MD area – more details are forth coming.
Cost: $400| Cost for school teachers and healthcare workers $300. Two (2) Scholarships are available. Please reach out to Heather or Cara for more information about the scholarships or if you have questions about pricing.