An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
Mindful Self-Compassion training teaches us how to develop the warm-hearted, connected presence to ourselves we need during moments of difficulty. We can learn to treat ourselves the way we would treat a dear friend. With self-compassion we can:
1. Motivate ourselves with encouragement,
2. Face and befriend our shortcomings, and
3. Care for others while caring for self.
Research shows that self-compassion is strongly associated with:
1. Emotional well-being,
2. Lower levels of anxiety,
3. Lower levels of depression, and
4. Reduced stress.
MSC is also associated with:
1. building healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and
2.more satisfying personal relationships.
The MSC course provides you with the skills associated with these benefits!