THIS COURSE IS TAUGHT IN ESTONIAN!
This Mindful Self-Compassion class will teach you how to develop the warm-hearted, connected presence you need during times of difficulty. With self-compassion you will learn how to be with yourself with kindness, face and befriend your shortcomings, care for others while you care for yourself, and live more fully and authentically.
Research shows that self-compassion is strongly associated with emotional well-being, lower levels of anxiety and depression, healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and more rewarding relationships. Self-compassion is a skill that can be learned and cultivated by anyone through the Mindful Self-Compassion training.
In this class you will:
• Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
• Understand the science of self-compassion
• Learn how to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• Practice motivating yourself with kindness rather than self-criticism
• Learn how to transform challenging relationships
• Be able to share self-compassion practices with others
This program was co-developed by Christopher Germer, PhD, a leader in the integration of mindfulness and psychotherapy, and Kristin Neff, PhD, a pioneering researcher on self-compassion. Since 2010, Mindful Self-Compassion has been taught to over 50,000 people world-wide.
Course is taught in Estonian