Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an eight-week program designed to help you to learn to treat yourself as you would treat a dear friend. Compassion for self creates a sustainable foundation for compassion for others.
In this course you will learn to:
• Practice mindfulness and self-compassion when you need it most
• Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• Reduce caregiver fatigue
• Care for yourself while you care for others
• Anchor yourself to your values to increase resiliency and satisfaction
Self-compassion is strongly associated with emotional wellbeing, coping with life challenges, lower levels of anxiety and depression, healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and more satisfying personal relationships.
This class is taught live-online at 9:00am CDT by a certified MSC teacher.