The course will support you in learning to:
- Practice self-compassion in daily life
- Understand the empirically-supported benefits of self-compassion
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
- Transform challenging relationships, old and new
- Manage caregiver fatigue
- Practice the art of savouring and self-appreciation
The course programme includes guided meditation practices, short talks, experiential exercises, group discussion, and home practices. The aim is for participants to directly experience self-compassion and learn practices that evoke self-compassion in daily life.
The next weekly online MSC course will run:
When: Wednesday mornings, 9.30 am to 12.30 pm via Zoom
Dates: 21st, 28th September, 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th October, 2nd, 9th, 16th November 2022
Cost: the cost of the course is £295, which includes eight live online classes, an online ‘retreat’ session, and recordings for use at home in between classes.