Living Better by Your Core Values to Enable Life Fulfillment
• The central question of Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is “What do I most deeply need?”
• Empowering you to best respond to this question, and as a gateway to greater Life Fulfillment, we
support you clarifying your Core Values, and developing resources to live in tune with them.
• Research shows that Self-Compassion practice, combined with Mindfulness, rewires the brain in
response to Life’s challenges: reducing stress and anxiety, and enhancing emotional wellbeing.
• With MSC you learn practical skills to build resilience; and cultivate sustainable self-care, particularly
in uncertain, challenging times.
• We train you in savoring and gratitude practices that are evidenced to improve life satisfaction.
• We work on developing an enhanced understanding of the inter-relatedness of all beings: as research
shows that significant personal growth takes place through cooperation, collaboration and connection.
• We teach you tools to better befriend yourself, and cultivate healthier relationships with others.
• MSC is based on the ground-breaking research of Kristin Neff, and the clinical expertise of
psychologist Christopher Germer.
• MSC is a comprehensive program engaging you mentally, physically and creatively. It consists of up to
40 practices and key exercises; group discussion and reflection. No meditation experience is required.