STOP beating yourself up.
EXPERIENCE the life-changing power of self-compassion.
BECOME your own best friend, finally.
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is a scientifically-backed 9 week online course that helps you to develop the skill of self compassion. MSC helps you respond to difficult moments and challenges in life, with greater kindness, care and compassion.
This program is for you if…
- you have a harsh, mean inner critic which bullies or undermines you
- you suffer with anxiety or depression
- you are kind and compassionate to others but not to yourself
- you are tired of getting in your own way with fruitless self-criticism
- you push away, avoid, suppress or repress your emotions
- you have a hard time identifying and taking care of your needs (esp. emotional needs)
- you are ill-at-ease within yourself as a result of persistent self-judgement
- you feel overly responsible for the happiness and wellbeing of others to the detriment of yourself
After taking this course you’ll know…
- how to stop beating yourself up and instead cultivate a kinder, more supportive inner voice
- how to turn toward your inner critic, see its possible intent and motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- the difference between yin and yang self-compassion and how to cultivate them
- a range of formal and informal mindfulness and self-compassion practices to use in daily life
- how to support yourself amidst the natural struggle and suffering of life
- how to be with and manage difficult emotions more skilfully
- how to transform difficult relationships with compassion
- the theory and research behind mindful self-compassion
- how to become your own best teacher
What to expect when you enroll:
- This program consists of 8 x 3 hour sessions of self-loving content, once per week for 9 weeks, beginning October 8th, 2022.
- 1 x 3 hour retreat in which you can savour and immerse yourself in the experience of mindful self-compassion practices you have been learning
- Resources: Weekly support emails containing resources such as poems, videos, articles and audio files to help consolidate your learning
- Guided Meditations Participants will be provided with a variety of relevant meditations pertaining to session content for them to practice outside of class.
- Support: You will be welcomed by a warm, supportive, private community of engaged participants & teachers.
- Saturdays starting October 8 through December 3, 2022, from 3:00-6:00 pm UCT (find it in your time zone https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)
- Mondays starting October 10 through December 5, 2022, from 4:00-7:00pm UTC (find it in your time zone https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)
WHERE: Online -virtual classes on Zoom
INVESTMENT: €499/$499 (payment plans available)
SIGN UP and LEARN MORE: https://womensempowermentcoaching.ie/programs/mindful-self-compassion/
Sarah is an accredited EMCC coach, emotional wellbeing specialist and self-compassion teacher. She has been teaching and coaching people of all ages and backgrounds on themes of self-care, self-worth and confidence-building since 2015. She has a master of science in coaching psychology and applied positive psychology, a higher diploma in education and a diploma in life coaching as well as advanced training in mindfulness and self-compassion.
Jennifer Erwin is a professional life coach and self-compassion teacher with expertise in serving female physicians and others who hold caregiving roles. She supports individuals in decreasing burnout and increasing well-being through an evidence based coaching model as well as through her online programs on self-compassion. She has a degree in psychology and a masters in education as well as advanced training in NVC (non-violent communication), positive psychology, mindfulness and self-compassion.