The MSC program is scientifically-supported and based on the groundbreaking research and clinical work of Kristin Neff and Christopher Germer, two of the world’s leading experts on self-compassion.
The program integrates cutting-edge understanding of human growth and thriving based on neuroscience, positive psychology and human development.
Scientific Research clearly demonstrates that self-compassion is strongly associated with…
– Increased resilience
– Increased emotional wellbeing
– Less anxiety, depression and stress
– Maintenance of healthy habits such as diet and exercise, and satisfying personal relationships.
This version of MSC training program online includes 9 sessions on Sunday mornings:
– 8 core course sessions X 3 hours each (24 hours total)
– plus a 3-hour retreat session after the 5th session.
For more information please visit: https://www.mindfulnessth.com/msccourse