This 2-Day workshop is an introduction to Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC), an empirically-supported training program based on the pioneering research of Kristin Neff and the clinical perspective of Chris Germer.
Program activities include talks, meditation, experiential exercises, and group discussion. Participants will directly experience self-compassion and learn practices that evoke self-compassion in daily life.
Specific Learning Objectives
• Understand the meaning and science of self-compassion
• Practice self-compassion in daily life
• Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• Handle difficult emotions with greater ease, especially shame
• Manage caregiver fatigue
• Practice the art of savoring and self-appreciation
• Teach simple self-compassion exercises to clients
For more information and to register: