MSC: MINDFUL SELF-COMPASSION – Core Practices for Personal and Professional Growth
9-wk online training course, teaching you the full MSC program
MSC is co-taught by experienced online teachers Raphael Jay Adjani and Siri Chandler using the Zoom platform.
‘The course seemed well planned and perfect. I would particularly recommend it to those who feel challenged by personal issues and want to find strategies to love more positive balanced lives’.
– Cheryl, previous course participant
DATES AND TIMES:
Sundays, 11 April – 6 June 2021
15:00 – 17:30 Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia (except Bali) Time UTC+7,
09:00 – 11:30 UK Time UTC+1
10:00 – 12:30 Central European Time (France, Germany, Sweden, etc) UTC+2
20:00 – 22:30 Australia Time (Sydney and Melbourne) UTC+12
We have substantially reduced prices to support people through the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic:
350 USD (10,495 Thai Baht) Regular Price
SPECIAL OFFER: 25% Discount if you sign up as a Group of Four: 262 USD each
225 USD (6746 Thai Baht) Super Early Bird Price: sign up by 11 February
One Scholarship is available.
N.B. Currency Conversion correct at the time of writing and price is subject to change.
• MSC is an internationally recognized, empirically supported, wellbeing program.
• In this training course you can: learn practical skills to build resilience; and cultivate sustainable self-care in everyday life.
• We support you in clarifying your core values and developing resources to live in tune with them.
• Research shows that Self-Compassion combined with Mindfulness can greatly enhance emotional wellbeing and change the way the brain rewires in response to Life’s challenges.
• MSC is evidenced to reduce stress and anxiety.
• This is not primarily a meditation course and no experience of meditation is necessary.
• MSC is based on ground-breaking research of Kristin Neff & the clinical expertise of psychologist Chris Germer.
This session will present by Zoom. The link of Zoom will provide after booked and paid for the session to each participant.
MSC is co-hosted by:
– Mindfulness Thailand
– Amaravati Wellness Center, Chiang Mai
– Seeds & Sunshine community cafe, Bangkok