An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until August 5, 2019
Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is designed to cultivate the skill of self-compassion, which serves as a foundation for compassion for others.
In this course you will learn to:
• Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
• Understand the science of self-compassion
• Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
• Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
• Work with challenging relationships & manage caregiver fatigue
• Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
Free preview at Rogers InHealth on June 3rd from 6-7pm.