An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 4, 2022
Re-MSC RECONNECTING WITH MINDFUL SELF-COMPASSION is an online monthly rolling program, on the first Sunday of the month to support you to:
– Deepen your conceptual understanding and practice of Mindful Self-Compassion.
– Reflect further on ways of applying MSC to your daily life.
– Explore other self-development concepts and practices, as well as other contemplative practices, which resonate with MSC: in order to both more expansively understand MSC, and extend life skills.
– Connect more deeply to the core MSC component of “Common Humanity” through a community of support and sharing.
Re-MSC is open to
– Those who are in the early stage of practicing Mindful Self-Compassion or Mindfulness-based programs.
– Experienced practitioners Mindful Self-Compassion or Mindfulness.
– Teachers of MSC and other Mindfulness-based programs.
Re-MSC is an expansive, safe space to share and learn in a community, with supportive friends. You can participate in as many sessions as serve you.
They are not though suitable for complete beginners who are invited to join one of our introductory workshops
14 USD ( 420 Thai Baht, correct at the time of writing)
via Ticket Melon:
Each Re-MSC Session Provides:
– Two practices/guided exercises.
– Exploration of a specific monthly theme drawn from the full MSC course e.g. “Living by Our Core Values”; or a related concept and practice e.g. Emotional Intelligence.
– A safe and confidential space for extensive discussion in small mini-groups in the breakout rooms groups; as well as sharing of insights in the group as a whole.
– Sharing of videos, poems, and other creative material by the group as a whole, that can assist in MSC understanding.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS:
Re-MSC is facilitated by experienced Mindfulness and MSC teachers Raphael Jay Adjani and Siri Chandler; together with guest teachers/therapists.
”Siri and Raphael are wonderful guides on this journey within,
and hold the space with tenderness, care and good humor. You are in very safe hands.’
– Mel, Previous Course Participant
More about Raphael at: https://www.TheDeliciousDelightOfLiving.com
More about Siri at: https://www.MindfulnessTh.com
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
and scroll down,