This retreat will provide you with a space to reflect and recharge but is also a training in mindfulness and self-compassion. You will have an opportunity to look at how you typically respond when difficulties arise in your life and to learn tools for becoming a warm and supportive companion to yourself. You will learn how to bring these skills into your daily life to
– Motivate yourself with encouragement rather than with criticism
– Handle mistakes and difficult emotions with greater ease
– Use self-compassion to live your life more in accordance with your values
– Transform challenging relationships, old and new
– Manage caregiver fatigue – for professionals and people caring for parents & children
Post-retreat, for 4 weeks you will be supported in your practice and motivated to make small steps of change with:
– Weekly emails with inspiration and links to more learning.
– Weekly (optional) virtual group meet-ups to see how the tools are working for you, ask questions and share.
There is no need to have any background in mindfulness or meditation, all are welcome.