This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Anne Kirwan: Owner/ Manager of Ashe House, Centre for MindBody Integration, Dublin, Ireland
SRN,( General nurse) RM,( Midwife) Certified Sensorimotor Psychotherapist (CSP) with the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, Boulder, Colorado, Certified MBSR Teacher with the Institute for Mindfulness Approaches, Germany. Anne began a personal meditation practice in 1981, and since then has deepened and developed her personal and professional life through many Mindfulness based practices and trainings:
2013/2014: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR ) Teacher Training
Anne has trained with the Institute for Mindfulness - Based Approaches (IMA), Germany, and teaches 8 week courses regularly at Ashe House and other venues.
• 2014-2015 Mindful Self Compassion Teacher Training (MSC)
She has completed Teacher Training with Dr Chris Germer and Dr Kristin Neff in) in Copenhagen, Kildare, and Shropshire, through the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice (CMRP), Bangor University.
• 2014-2015: Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living (MBCL) Teacher Training in with Dr. Erik van den Brink and Fritz Koster through the IMA, Germany.
• 2015-2016 : Positive Neuroplasticity (PNT) Anne completed training with Dr Rick Hanson over a 2 year period in Germany in and is only one of two people currently endorsed by Dr Hanson to teach the Positive Neuroplasticity Training course in Ireland
• February 2016: Anne completed Supervision Training in Mindfulness Based Approaches with Cindy Cooper (CMRP)
• November 2016 : Mindfulness Based Self Compassion for Teens (MFY – Making Friends with Yourself) with Karen Bluth, University of North Carolina and Lorraine Hobbs, San Diego University , training held at Ashe House
• 2017-2019: Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach, awarded by The Awareness Training Institute with the Greater Good Science Center, Berkeley, University of California.
Anne adheres to the Irish Good Practice Guidelines for teaching Mindfulness-Based courses developed by the Mindfulness Teachers Network Ireland in 2016. (See guidelines) Anne is committed to a daily personal mindfulness practice, participates in annual residential teacher-led mindfulness meditation retreats, has regular supervision and on-going Continuous Professional Development and training.