This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
With a background as a therapist within the NHS and as a mindfulness teacher I’ve been immersed in the world of MSC since 2013. I’m a Teacher Trainer (in person, LOTT and Practicum) a Zoom consultation host for new teachers and Mentor for those applying for Certification.
I run online and in person courses and retreats in the UK and also offer regular supervision for other teachers both in person and online.
• MSC Teacher Trainer, Zoom Consultation host and Mentor
• Certified Teacher Mindful Self-Compassion
• MSc Teaching Mindfulness-Based Courses (distinction), University of Bangor
• Trained mindfulness supervisor, University of Bangor
• Certificate of Competence in Teaching Mindfulness-Based Courses (advanced), University of Bangor
• Diploma in Casework Supervision
• Advanced Diploma Client-Centred Therapy
• MA Culture & Social Change
• BA (Hons) Cultural Studies
• Training and support for teachers in training and new teachers
• Facilitating in nature
• Ongoing support for participants - deepening and extending - following MSC courses
Research Activities and Interests
My MSc research explored ongoing support for participants following 8-week training courses. I am particularly interested in this field and feel an ethical responsibility to offer ongoing support to participants post their initial training.
MSc thesis: ‘Getting it under your skin’: experiences of monthly mindfulness practice support groups available on University of Bangor website: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/mindfulness/mastersresearch.php.en