Sense & Savour With Your MSC Colleagues in Bordeaux
Please join us in Bordeaux, France in October 2020, to share, practice, and learn together with other MSC teachers from around the world. We have secured a lovely and peaceful venue set among some of the closest vineyards to the center of Bordeaux, France.
The Sense & Savour retreat is being curated and offered to be a safe, fun & creative haven for Mindful Self-Compassion teachers from all around the world. Many of us (teachers of MSC) work rather independently, and are seeking opportunities to:
- Connect with one another / establish or strengthen relationships
- Be part of a larger community of like-minded people
- Exchange ideas and share best-practices
- Share insights one with another
- Share additional poems and practices which you have found useful and supportive
- Learn new skills
- Deepen our own practices
- Learn new ways and leverage new tools to promote, market, and sell our programs
This retreat will be run by a team headed by Randolph Oudemans, of Now.Here. (www.rightnow-righthere.com) and is sponsored by CMSC. Randolph is on the board of directors of CMSC and is also our regional coordinator for the Australasia region. This retreat is one of several that we are planning over the course of the next 24 months. Costs are being kept low and pricing will be available shortly.
For more information please contact Randolph and his team at: firstname.lastname@example.org