As a result of our continuing collaboration with the Compassion Institute, we are pleased to announce that all MSC teachers may take online offerings of Compassion Cultivation Training (CCT) and Continuing Education classes for a 10% Discount. Check all the classes available and register here (https://bit.ly/2Vhhbib) with the code “MSCTeacher”.
Discount Code: “MSCTeacher”
CCT is an 8-week program that provides skills, tools, and practices for strengthening your capacity to care for others as well as yourself. The course integrates evidence-based meditation techniques with interactive discussions and presentations as well as real-world exercises to put your learning into practice. CCT will support you to improve your relationships with friends, family, clients, patients, staff, and coworkers. Until recently, CCT was only offered in person. Now, CCT is also offered online exclusively through Compassion Institute. This program is designed to make CCT accessible to those who are not able to take the course in person. You’ll walk away from each CCT class with tools and practices you can immediately put to work. CCT will help you:
- Improve awareness
- Increase connection to others, to increase your effectiveness and influence
- Decrease the distress you may feel in difficult situations
- June 11 – July 30 | 2:00 – 4:00 pm PST (https://bit.ly/2Vk5My3)
- July 10 – August 28 | 5:00 – 7:00 am PST (https://bit.ly/2G1vxhr)
Active Compassion: Tonglen Intensive Course
The two-session 4-hour Active Compassion Course will be a deep-dive into the active compassion practice of Tonglen. Tonglen is a powerful practice that helps us learn to be present with the suffering in ourselves and others and envision ways to transform that suffering into ease. For experienced meditation practitioners only.
- April 11 & 18 | 9:00 -11:00 am PST (https://bit.ly/2U5ffMU)
- May 22 & 29 | 9:00 -11:00 am PST (https://bit.ly/2Icmbkj)